justanotherdixonday.blogspot.com50542e14d042aa7ff3a964a284e934096a407676.html

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Babysitting  2 of my 5 grandchildren in Pullman Washington this week. I love my grandchildren and love helping out with them. get ready here comes the but, I am so glad at my age I get to be a grandma and not a full time mom anymore. It is hard work, exhausting work, work for a younger more energetic woman . I never looked more forward to nap time or bed time as I do as a Grandma. I do love my Grandchildren and love spending time with them without their parents in small doses. I get to go back to being me and being free  real soon and that is what keeps me going. I think I should explane the exhaustion you see when I was a mother of 5 little ones I let them entertain each other so I could get other things done and therefore did not entertain them all day but with Grandchildren I feel the need to be with them constantly even as I type this they are in the same room and I am etertaining them as I type for some reason I feel that I owe my children that so there children are super safe. Even though my children made it to adulthood without to much trauma. Love one exhausted Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment